Abuse in KOR area

Moderators: Ivy03TJ, loserkid418, grampa, rayzdjp1

GODSOLDIER66

Abuse in KOR area

Post by GODSOLDIER66 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey guys...i was asked to post this by member of Anarchy off-road.
received_1943550542582500.png
received_1943550542582500.png (373.26 KiB) Viewed 70 times

tonyb

Re: Abuse in KOR area

Post by tonyb » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Oh lord....the pussification of this generation is incredible.

What's next? A go fund me account for Willie Fartknocker because he paid for a car wash then it rained the next day?! Hell.....

W0J0

Post by W0J0 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:11 am

Yeah, I'm not sure what this post is about... Both Chris McKay and vintage willys parts are in Minnesota and their privacy settings do not allow "outsiders" to see the post and get the whole story.
If they're looking to restore a vehicle, it should come as no surprise that it's not cheap. Knowledgeable mechanics and good paint guys cost money. Never should you buy a vintage/classic/antique vehicle and expect it to be maintenance free, cost saving solution.
It's even funnier that a club whose name calls for lawlessness is furthering an appeal for "social justice" or whatever you want to call it.
Have Robin check out Rock Your 4x4, Overly's, A Guy and a Garage, or another reputable vendor and see what they say

Sent from my mobile look-at device

GODSOLDIER66

Post by GODSOLDIER66 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:01 am

Dont really know robin either for that point ....but i know the group from anarchy...and the name might mean lawlessness...but the group is a bunch of rightgeous offroader...and the little time to big time that i know them.....have seen them as an awesome off road club....as for Anarchy off road club? ....there are a bunch of good people and good freinds of mine....if they asked me to post this post on KOR is maybe theyre asking someone off the forum for advice or assistance for Robin ect...thats it. Not a federal case.. No need for anybody to get thier panties in a bunch.....ive been on do or die rides (figure of speach) with these guys and just like KOR....they're a fun and family freindly group who also do for thier community and anyone who ask them for a helping hand. Please dont confuse this post with any type of bashing or disrespect...none intended...just remenber...this is a general forum of discussion.

grampa

Post by grampa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:06 pm

It Has been taken care of :o :o :D
(exVP) 1997 Jeep Wrangler, 2,5, 5 speed, Warn 8000 locked front, 8.8 LS rear, JB SYE Swing Rear Bumper, Uniden CB, 33x12.50x15 Mastercraft MXT